Meaning & Definition of Trained in English
1. Shaped or conditioned or disciplined by training
- Often used as a combining form
- "A trained mind"
- "Trained pigeons"
- "Well-trained servants"
Examples of using
He was trained by an expert.
He trained very hard.
I trained with the special forces.
I am trained to break the world record.
This dog is trained to bark at strangers.
I trained my dog to bring me the newspaper in the morning.
Mr Tanaka had trained sufficiently.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana