Meaning & Definition of Tournament in English
1. A sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner
- tournament ,
2. A series of jousts between knights contesting for a prize
Examples of using
He won the first prize at the chess tournament.
Somebody have the guts to admit that these vuvuzelas are killing the tournament.
He carried off the first prize at the chess tournament.
Who do you think will win the tournament?
We have a soccer tournament in May.
Patricia will organize the tournament.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana