Meaning & Definition of Toothless in English
1. Lacking teeth
- "Most birds are toothless"
- "A toothless old crone"
2. Lacking necessary force for effectiveness
- "A toothless piece of legislation"
Examples of using
I cannot chew anything. I am toothless.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana