Meaning & Definition of Tomato in English
1. Mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable
2. Native to south america
- Widely cultivated in many varieties
- tomato ,
- love apple ,
- tomato plant ,
- Lycopersicon esculentum
Examples of using
What's the best fertilizer for tomato plants?
Tom ate my bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich.
Put the tomato salad in the refrigerator.
I like meat, cheese and tomato sandwiches.
The tomato is subject to a number of diseases.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana