Meaning & Definition of Toll in English
1. A fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance)
2. Value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- "The cost in human life was enormous"
- "The price of success is hard work"
- "What price glory?"
- price ,
- cost ,
3. The sound of a bell being struck
- "Saved by the bell"
- "She heard the distant toll of church bells"
- bell ,
1. Ring slowly
- "For whom the bell tolls"
2. Charge a fee for using
- "Toll the bridges into new york city"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana