Meaning & Definition of Together in English
1. Mentally and emotionally stable
- "She's really together"
1. In contact with each other or in proximity
- "The leaves stuck together"
2. Assembled in one place
- "We were gathered together"
3. In each other's company
- "We went to the movies together"
- "The family that prays together stays together"
4. At the same time
- "We graduated together"
5. With cooperation and interchange
- "We worked together on the project"
- together ,
6. With a common plan
- "Act in concert"
- in concert ,
Examples of using
In times like this, we should all pull together.
Rub two sticks together to get the fire started.
These pipes screw together.