Meaning & Definition of Through in English
1. Having finished or arrived at completion
- "Certain to make history before he's done"
- "It's a done deed"
- "After the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up"
- "Almost through with his studies"
- done ,
- through ,
- through with(p)
2. (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- "A through street"
- "A through bus"
- "Through traffic"
1. From beginning to end
- "Read this book through"
2. Over the whole distance
- "This bus goes through to new york"
3. To completion
- "Think this through very carefully!"
4. In diameter
- "This cylinder measures 15 inches through"
5. Throughout the entire extent
- "Got soaked through in the rain"
- "I'm frozen through"
- "A letter shot through with the writer's personality"
- "Knew him through and through"
- "Boards rotten through and through"
- through ,
- through and through
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana