Meaning & Definition of Thrilling in English
1. Causing a surge of emotion or excitement
- "She gave an electrifying performance"
- "A thrilling performer to watch"
- electrifying ,
2. Causing quivering or shivering as by cold or fear or electric shock
- "A thrilling wind blew off the frozen lake"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana