Meaning & Definition of Thief in English
1. A criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it
- thief ,
Examples of using
Tom isn't a thief.
I'm not a thief.
He befriended a thief called Tom.
My money was stolen by a thief.
Maybe we'll get lucky and catch the thief.
Get the thief!
Vito is a bicycle thief.
The thief admitted his crime.
I'm not the thief, you are a witness!
It's only a matter of time before we find the thief.
We know you're the thief.
It looks like the thief came in through the window.
The thief used a screwdriver to break into the car.
Once a thief, always a thief.
Liar today, thief tomorrow.
He is a thief.
We caught the thief.
The thief fled without leaving any traces.
The policeman caught the fleeing thief by the arm.
The policeman took the thief by the arm.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana