Meaning & Definition of Thermal in English
1. Rising current of warm air
1. Relating to or associated with heat
- "Thermal movements of molecules"
- "Thermal capacity"
- "Thermic energy"
- "The caloric effect of sunlight"
- thermal ,
- thermic ,
2. Of or relating to a hot spring
- "Thermal water"
3. Caused by or designed to retain heat
- "A thermal burn"
- "Thermal underwear"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana