Meaning & Definition of Therapy in English
1. (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.)
- "The quarterback is undergoing treatment for a knee injury"
- "He tried every treatment the doctors suggested"
- "Heat therapy gave the best relief"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana