Meaning & Definition of Theft in English
1. The act of taking something from someone unlawfully
- "The thieving is awful at kennedy international"
- larceny ,
- theft ,
- thievery ,
- thieving ,
Examples of using
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
I would like to report a theft.
The police arrested him for theft.
I'd like to report a theft.
The man was charged with theft.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana