Meaning & Definition of Testing in English
1. The act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works
- "They agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
2. An examination of the characteristics of something
- "There are laboratories for commercial testing"
- "It involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
3. The act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned
- examination ,
Examples of using
Further testing is needed.
I'm testing my new camera.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana