Meaning & Definition of Testimony in English
1. A solemn statement made under oath
2. An assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- "According to his own testimony he can't do it"
3. Something that serves as evidence
- "His effort was testimony to his devotion"
- testimony ,
Examples of using
The witnesses were able to refute the false testimony of the suspect.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana