Meaning & Definition of Territorial in English
1. Nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit
2. A territorial military unit
- territorial ,
- territorial reserve
1. Of or relating to a territory
- "The territorial government of the virgin islands"
- "Territorial claims made by a country"
2. Displaying territoriality
- Defending a territory from intruders
- "Territorial behavior"
- "Strongly territorial birds"
3. Belonging to the territory of any state or ruler
- "Territorial rights"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana