Meaning & Definition of Temporarily in English
1. For a limited time only
- Not permanently
- "He will work here temporarily"
- "He was brought out of retirement temporarily"
- "A power failure temporarily darkened the town"
Examples of using
Tatoeba was temporarily unavailable.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana