Meaning & Definition of Temporal in English
1. The semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- temporal role ,
1. Not eternal
- "Temporal matters of but fleeting moment"- f.d.roosevelt
2. Of or relating to or limited by time
- "Temporal processing"
- "Temporal dimensions"
- "Temporal and spacial boundaries"
- "Music is a temporal art"
3. Of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- "Temporal bone"
4. Characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
- "Worldly goods and advancement"
- "Temporal possessions of the church"
- worldly ,
- secular ,
5. Of this earth or world
- "Temporal joys"
- "Our temporal existence"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana