Meaning & Definition of Technically in English
1. With regard to technique
- "Technically lagging behind the japanese"
- "A technically brilliant boxer"
2. With regard to technical skill and the technology available
- "A technically brilliant solution"
3. According to the exact meaning
- According to the facts
- "Technically, a bank's reserves belong to the stockholders"
- "Technically, the term is no longer used by experts"
Examples of using
As a result, he gets something which technically is correct, but in its essence is just a mockery.