Meaning & Definition of Tasting in English
1. A small amount (especially of food or wine)
2. A kind of sensing
- Distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
- "A wine tasting"
- taste ,
3. Taking a small amount into the mouth to test its quality
- "Cooking was fine but it was the savoring that he enjoyed most"
- tasting ,
- savoring ,
- savouring ,
- relishing ,
Examples of using
Mr. Jones is tasting the soup his wife made.
This is the best tasting pear I've ever eaten.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana