Meaning & Definition of Tasteful in English
1. Having or showing or conforming to good taste
2. Free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- "A neat style"
- "A neat set of rules"
- "She hated to have her neat plans upset"
- neat ,
- refined ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana