Meaning & Definition of Tantamount in English
1. Being essentially equal to something
- "It was as good as gold"
- "A wish that was equivalent to a command"
- "His statement was tantamount to an admission of guilt"
- equivalent ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana