Meaning & Definition of Swollen in English
1. Characteristic of false pride
- Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- "A conceited fool"
- "An attitude of self-conceited arrogance"
- "An egotistical disregard of others"
- "So swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty"
- "Growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary"
- "Vain about her clothes"
- conceited ,
- egotistic ,
- egotistical ,
- self-conceited ,
- swollen ,
- swollen-headed ,
Examples of using
My gums are swollen.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana