Meaning & Definition of Swift in English
1. United states meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
- Swift ,
- Gustavus Franklin Swift
2. An english satirist born in ireland (1667-1745)
- Swift ,
- Jonathan Swift ,
- Dean Swift
3. A small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
4. Common western lizard
- Seen on logs or rocks
- western fence lizard ,
- swift ,
- blue-belly ,
- Sceloporus occidentalis
1. Moving very fast
- "Fleet of foot"
- "The fleet scurrying of squirrels"
- "A swift current"
- "Swift flight of an arrow"
- "A swift runner"
- fleet ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana