Meaning & Definition of Sweater in English
1. A crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- sweater ,
2. A person who perspires
- perspirer ,
Examples of using
I knitted a sweater for him.
Since it got warmer, I took off my sweater.
She knit him a sweater.
She knit him a sweater for his birthday.
She gave him a sweater.
She gave him a sweater on his birthday.
What color is his sweater?
I’m wearing a sweater because I’m cold.
She spent many days knitting a sweater for him.
I just bought another sweater. Now I have 21!
He wears a wool sweater.
I bought the girl a sweater.
Have you finished knitting that sweater?
I think this sweater will look good on you.
This sweater is made by hand.
This sweater is warm.
Try on this sweater.
Put on this sweater.
This blue sweater is very pretty.
My sweater shrank in the wash.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana