Meaning & Definition of Swaggering in English
1. Having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy
- "Some economists are disdainful of their colleagues in other social disciplines"
- "Haughty aristocrats"
- "His lordly manners were offensive"
- "Walked with a prideful swagger"
- "Very sniffy about breaches of etiquette"
- "His mother eyed my clothes with a supercilious air"
- "A more swaggering mood than usual"- w.l.shirer
- disdainful ,
- haughty ,
- imperious ,
- lordly ,
- overbearing ,
- prideful ,
- sniffy ,
- supercilious ,
2. Flamboyantly adventurous
- swaggering ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana