Meaning & Definition of Suspicion in English
1. An impression that something might be the case
- "He had an intuition that something had gone wrong"
- intuition ,
- hunch ,
2. Doubt about someone's honesty
- misgiving ,
- mistrust ,
- distrust ,
3. The state of being suspected
- "He tried to shield me from suspicion"
4. Being of a suspicious nature
- "His suspiciousness destroyed his marriage"
- suspicion ,
Examples of using
I have a suspicion about his death.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana