Meaning & Definition of Suspended in English
1. (of undissolved particles in a fluid) supported or kept from sinking or falling by buoyancy and without apparent attachment
- "Suspended matter such as silt or mud..."
- "Dust particles suspended in the air"
- "Droplets in suspension in a gas"
Examples of using
Tom has had his license suspended.
Tom got suspended.
Some years ago, the presenter was suspended from appearing on TV for admitting being a marijuana user and denying her crime in an interview.
Classes have been suspended due to floods.
My Twitter account is suspended because of spamming.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana