Meaning & Definition of Surf in English
1. Waves breaking on the shore
- surf ,
- breaker ,
1. Ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard
- "Californians love to surf"
- surfboard ,
2. Look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- "Browse a computer directory"
- "Surf the internet or the world wide web"
- browse ,
3. Switch channels, on television
- surf ,
Examples of using
I surf the Net more frequently at home.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana