Meaning & Definition of Surely in English
1. Definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely')
- "The results are surely encouraging"
- "She certainly is a hard worker"
- "It's going to be a good day for sure"
- "They are coming, for certain"
- "They thought he had been killed sure enough"
- "He'll win sure as shooting"
- "They sure smell good"
- "Sure he'll come"
- surely ,
- certainly ,
- sure ,
- for sure ,
- for certain ,
- sure enough ,
- sure as shooting
Examples of using
You will surely get over it!
Well, I'll surely ask again.
I'm no misogynist, but were I so then I'd surely exempt you.
If Spenser doesn't keep adding and translating sentences, the other contributors will surely surpass him.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana