Meaning & Definition of Superstition in English
1. An irrational belief arising from ignorance or fear
- superstition ,
- superstitious notion
Examples of using
He believed the superstition that Christians were averse to learning.
There is evidence of superstition in our world.
There is superstition in Brazil.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana