Meaning & Definition of Supernatural in English
1. Supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- "She doesn't believe in the supernatural"
- supernatural ,
1. Not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws
- Not physical or material
- "Supernatural forces and occurrences and beings"
Examples of using
He believes in the supernatural.
Totem poles consist of a group of figures that represent animals, birds, fish, mythological beings and supernatural beasts.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana