Meaning & Definition of Sundry in English
1. Consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- "An arrangement of assorted spring flowers"
- "Assorted sizes"
- "Miscellaneous accessories"
- "A mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"
- "A motley crew"
- "Sundry sciences commonly known as social"- i.a.richards
- assorted ,
- miscellaneous ,
- mixed ,
- motley ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana