Meaning & Definition of Suggestive in English
1. Tending to suggest or imply
- "Artifacts suggestive of an ancient society"
- "An implicative statement"
- implicative ,
2. (usually followed by `of') pointing out or revealing clearly
- "Actions indicative of fear"
- indicative ,
- indicatory ,
- revelatory ,
- significative ,
3. Tending to suggest something improper or indecent
- "A suggestive nod"
- "Suggestive poses"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana