Meaning & Definition of Sufficient in English
1. Of a quantity that can fulfill a need or requirement but without being abundant
- "Sufficient food"
Examples of using
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
Students who want to major in physics ought to have a sufficient knowledge of mathematics.
He has a sufficient income to support his family.
These are not sufficient reasons for breaking the promise.
To begin with, the funds are not sufficient for running a grocery store.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana