Meaning & Definition of Successfully in English
1. With success
- In a successful manner
- "She performed the surgery successfully"
Examples of using
Tom had the skill set required to successfully do the job.
The surgery was successfully completed.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana