Meaning & Definition of Successful in English
1. Having succeeded or being marked by a favorable outcome
- "A successful architect"
- "A successful business venture"
Examples of using
Even though he was a school dropout, Tom was later very successful in life.
Tom was successful.
The new plan has been very successful.
Tom is a successful lawyer.
Masterpieces are but successful attempts.
Masterpieces are only successful attempts.
The work was successful.
Manchester United is one of the most successful teams in both the Premier League and England.
He is without doubt one of the most successful businessmen in Japan.
Everyone says that Kate is a genius and will have a successful future.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana