Meaning & Definition of Substantially in English
1. To a great extent or degree
- "I'm afraid the film was well over budget"
- "Painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"
- "The house has fallen considerably in value"
- "The price went up substantially"
- well ,
- considerably ,
2. In a strong substantial way
- "The house was substantially built"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana