Meaning & Definition of Subsidy in English
1. A grant paid by a government to an enterprise that benefits the public
- "A subsidy for research in artificial intelligence"
Examples of using
She turned down the subsidy that I offered.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana