Meaning & Definition of Stupor in English
1. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- "His mother's death left him in a daze"
- "He was numb with shock"
- daze ,
- shock ,
2. Marginal consciousness
- "His grogginess was caused as much by exhaustion as by the blows"
- "Someone stole his wallet while he was in a drunken stupor"
- grogginess ,
- stupor ,
- stupefaction ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana