Meaning & Definition of Stung in English
1. Aroused to impatience or anger
- "Made an irritated gesture"
- "Feeling nettled from the constant teasing"
- "Peeved about being left out"
- "Felt really pissed at her snootiness"
- "Riled no end by his lies"
- "Roiled by the delay"
- annoyed ,
- irritated ,
- miffed ,
- nettled ,
- peeved ,
- pissed ,
- pissed off ,
- riled ,
- roiled ,
- steamed ,
Examples of using
Ouch!! I've been stung by a bee!!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana