Meaning & Definition of Stripped in English
1. Having only essential or minimal features
- "A stripped new car"
- "A stripped-down budget"
- stripped ,
2. Having everything extraneous removed including contents
- "The bare walls"
- "The cupboard was bare"
- bare ,
3. With clothing stripped off
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana