Meaning & Definition of Stripe in English
1. An adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- band ,
- banding ,
2. A piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
3. V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service
- "They earned their stripes in kuwait"
- chevron ,
- stripe ,
- stripes ,
- grade insignia
4. A kind or category
- "Businessmen of every stripe joined in opposition to the proposal"
5. A narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- "A green toad with small black stripes or bars"
- "May the stars and stripes forever wave"
- stripe ,
- streak ,
1. Mark with stripes
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana