Meaning & Definition of Streaming in English
1. The circulation of cytoplasm within a cell
- cyclosis ,
1. Exuding a bodily fluid in profuse amounts
- "His streaming face"
- "Her streaming eyes"
2. (computer science) using or relating to a form of continuous tape transport
- Used mainly to provide backup storage of unedited data
- "Streaming audio"
- "Streaming video recording"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana