Meaning & Definition of Stinging in English
1. A kind of pain
- Something as sudden and painful as being stung
- "The sting of death"
- "He felt the stinging of nettles"
- sting ,
1. (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- "Cutting remarks"
- "Edged satire"
- "A stinging comment"
- cutting ,
- edged ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana