Meaning & Definition of Sticky in English
1. Having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- gluey ,
- glutinous ,
- gummy ,
- mucilaginous ,
- pasty ,
- sticky ,
- viscid ,
2. Moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- "Felt sticky and chilly at the same time"
3. Hot or warm and humid
- "Muggy weather"
- "The steamy tropics"
- "Sticky weather"
- muggy ,
- steamy ,
4. Hard to deal with
- Especially causing pain or embarrassment
- "Awkward (or embarrassing or difficult) moments in the discussion"
- "An awkward pause followed his remark"
- "A sticky question"
- "In the unenviable position of resorting to an act he had planned to save for the climax of the campaign"
- awkward ,
- embarrassing ,
- sticky ,
5. Covered with an adhesive material
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana