Meaning & Definition of Steadily in English
1. At a steady rate or pace
- "His interest eroded steadily"
2. In a steady manner
- "He could still walk steadily"
- steadily ,
Examples of using
The company's advertising budget has been increasing steadily year after year.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana