Meaning & Definition of Stater in English
1. Any of the various silver or gold coins of ancient greece
2. A resident of a particular state or group of states
- "Keystone stater"
- "Farm staters"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana