Meaning & Definition of Startling in English
1. So remarkably different or sudden as to cause momentary shock or alarm
- "Sydney's startling new opera house"
- "Startling news"
- "Startling earthquake shocks"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana