Meaning & Definition of Stale in English
1. Urinate, of cattle and horses
1. Lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
- "Stale bread"
- "The beer was stale"
2. Lacking originality or spontaneity
- No longer new
- "Moth-eaten theories about race"
- "Stale news"
- cold ,
- stale ,
- dusty ,
Examples of using
This popcorn tastes stale. I wonder when it was popped.
A nurse brought me some bread and coffee, but the bread was stale and the coffee tasted of soap.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana