Meaning & Definition of Spotted in English
1. Having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- "A field patched with ice and snow"
- "The wall had a spotty speckled effect"
- "A black-and-white spotted cow"
- patched ,
- spotty ,
Examples of using
The two spotted ladybird is very rare.
You have been spotted.
I had already spotted him from afar.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana